PDA

View Full Version : Problem manually importing Stars tourney results

acnjcrabby1
04-01-2010, 04:17 PM
I recently figured out how to do this - Email Stars and ask them for tourney results to import into HEM - and planned to do it 2 or 3 times a month depending on my volume....

Well I requested it from Stars last night, and they sent me the HTML documents - 1 for S&G's, 1 for MTT's - which have worked perfectly the last few times I did it, and for some reason HEM isn't reading it.

I've accepted the fact that I have to manually edit my rebuys (even though they are included in the HTML's from Stars), but I can't go through and manually edit the field sizes and finish positions of the last 200+ I played in the past 2 weeks too... That's just too much.

Can someone tell me why it isn't working?

morny
04-01-2010, 04:35 PM
please email the hands and corresponding summaries to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

acnjcrabby1
04-03-2010, 01:18 AM
Ok, I did it last night... What now?

netsrak
04-03-2010, 06:46 AM
We will check the hands from your mail and answer via mail

acnjcrabby1
04-03-2010, 04:24 PM
I only sent the tournament histories because that was all I requested from Stars.... I'm not having a problem with hands importing, it's the tournament histories/summaries not being read correctly (this time)....
But I am doing what you asked (hand history request), and am currently waiting on a response from Stars.
Thanx

arreza
04-03-2010, 10:52 PM
I also I have the same problem by making hands, as tournaments are incomplete and do not see the final position or benefits. I hope you have a solution that is simple and I do not have to convert each record hand in hand.

Sorry if you do not understand me but I am using a translator.

fozzy71
04-03-2010, 11:57 PM
I also I have the same problem by making hands, as tournaments are incomplete and do not see the final position or benefits. I hope you have a solution that is simple and I do not have to convert each record hand in hand.

Sorry if you do not understand me but I am using a translator.

You can email their support and ask for all your old hand histories and tourney summaries/histories.

arreza
04-04-2010, 02:55 PM
OK, the problem is solved by calling this document to pokerstars. But now my problem is that game on 2 pcs, and not where you saved the hand histories of all these tournaments. Since in the default folder are not. Where can I find these documents?

morny
04-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Not sure what documents your looking for, is it the original hand histories or something else?

arreza
04-04-2010, 04:10 PM
Not sure what documents your looking for, is it the original hand histories or something else?

yes, hand histories. because in the default folder holdem manager does not appear, nor on pokerstars folder.

fozzy71
04-04-2010, 05:19 PM
Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Warning: You have XXX Hand History Files in your Auto Import Folders (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/119/Warning:+You+have+XXX+Hand+History+Files+in+your+A uto+Import+Folders)

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

acnjcrabby1
04-07-2010, 04:41 AM
Getting back to my original question.....

I emailed everything to HEM support a few days ago, and still nothing..... It's April 7th, and I'm still unable to go over my March stats/results.

I don't wanna be "that guy", but HEM has been nothing but headaches for the 3 1/2 months I've had it! I"m thinking twice about buying Omaha Manager, just because all the nonsense I've gone through with the Hold 'em version..... If I do choose to buy Omaha Manager, I should get a friggin discount!

Suggestion : Let people know (on the HEM website) that HEM is not good (or is still being tweaked) for multi-table tournament players -OR - Have tournament players that use HEM regularly as part of the support team.

netsrak
04-07-2010, 11:12 AM
You should bump the support email again. We can't check it from here without your email address.

Did you check your spam folder for our responses?

Kariminal
04-07-2010, 12:22 PM

I emailed everything to HEM support a few days ago, and still nothing..... It's April 7th, and I'm still unable to go over my March stats/results.

I don't wanna be "that guy", but HEM has been nothing but headaches for the 3 1/2 months I've had it! I"m thinking twice about buying Omaha Manager, just because all the nonsense I've gone through with the Hold 'em version..... If I do choose to buy Omaha Manager, I should get a friggin discount!

Suggestion : Let people know (on the HEM website) that HEM is not good (or is still being tweaked) for multi-table tournament players -OR - Have tournament players that use HEM regularly as part of the support team.

Mate, this is exactly how I feel.

I bought HEM originally for cash, but considering the problems and all the manual faffing around, I honestly don't understand why there is even a tournament tab in the first place if it doesn't work properly!

This should be made clear at point of sale IMO.

Not happy.

fozzy71
04-09-2010, 01:51 PM

We were able to duplicate the problem with the files you sent and we have forwarded them to the new developer in charge of parsing errors. It may take some time for him to get to caught up as we were without a parsing developer for some time.