PDA

View Full Version : Does HUD work for anyone for RUSH LHE 6 max (specifically)

shuinthehouse
04-01-2010, 02:11 PM
I mentioned this in the RUSH HUD fully supported thread, and others seem to have the problem, but I think it's getting lost in the shuffle. When I play RUSH 6m LHE villain's names are recognized, but show as if no hands played with them. Also the table manager picks up the table name but says 0/6 playing.

There was a mention by someone they changed their number of players filters and got it to work, but no detail.

Rush FR LHE works OK, albeit a bit slow to update sometimes, but I noticed this morning when playing shorthanded FR it has the same problem as 6m.

I am using 04.b

morny
04-01-2010, 05:14 PM
If you go to hud options > Site Options > Untick prefetch for the Full Tilt tab and restart HM, what happens now, do you get any hud at all?

shuinthehouse
04-01-2010, 10:29 PM
yes, I get the hud, with the correct player names each time, but stats show zero hands played, and table manager shows 0/6 players

fozzy71
04-02-2010, 01:48 PM
Confirmed bug, after testing on .25/.50 limit rush. None of the player's HUDs updated. They always appeared properly on each new rush table, in the correct places, but they were all null stats and 0 hands.