PDA

View Full Version : Can i return this awful product.

Jason Boucher
04-01-2010, 01:57 PM
Can I please return Holdem Manager and table ninja? Support is awful and the product still wont work after 3 days. The videos make wild assuming jumps and are also not helpful. I regret ever buying this software and want to return it. Please help so i can never log on to this site again. You'd think for $160 someone would respond to an email or maybe the software actually worked? Just an idea for the future.

morny
04-01-2010, 03:39 PM
Hi,

We have a 15 free trial that you can test before you buy to see if the product is suitable. I can understand your frustration if you cant get this to work and it can sometimes seem daunting at first but this software has so many features and options that it does require investing some time to learn how it works. The more you put into this software the more you'll get back.

From reading your other post it looks like your having difficulty following the instructions, for example you said the alias wouldnt work, i can tell from the error message you got that you created an alias but you didnt then select which 2 players you want to add to that alias. You use an alias if you play on 2 or more sites and want to the see the results combined into 1 alias.

See here in the FAQ for what i mean about aliases FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Player Name & Alias (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/33/Player+Name+%26+Alias+) there is tons of other helpful FAQs and videos there too

So its just a matter of taking some time to learn the software, read the FAQs etc and like i said if you put in the effort your poker game will improve a lot. If you dont put the effort in thats unlikely to happen or at least not as quick. Ive offered a teamviewer session in your other thread to get the software up and running, after that its up to you whether to invest more time in learning all the features.

We have support staff around most times of the day, sometimes due to timezones you may have to wait longer than other times to get a response but you'll find most solutions in the FAQ or by searching these forums

Jason Boucher
04-01-2010, 03:52 PM
I dont want to create an alias, i only play on pokerstars. i recieved this error when trying to add my name. i did exactly as video stated to add hero to player list, got this error, posted it online and was then condescendingly told "i cant follow instructions" lol man i hope i can get this up and running today after teamviewer session. 3 days is my limit to get a piece of software up and running.