PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars HUD bugging up

tröttnissen
04-01-2010, 10:53 AM
Recently after a normal computer restart my HUD stopped working all of the sudden.

First it didn't show at all then I got some stat boxes (maybe 5 empty ones at a full 9 man table). Then I made a new HUD profile and enabled it for all kinds of tables. Applied it, and I start seeing stats on the one table I'm on once I apply it to that table specifically.

I open up another table and I get the 0/0/0 boxes without names yet again.
I also realize the table with names/stats only tracked a couple of hands.

I then notice that the hands in my DB don't seem to be right either (only the ones starting from that day). Had played for at least 10 minutes of nl100/200 and only had 25c in rake.

Could this be both a HUD and a DB problem?

I tried to "Get hands" or tables in the table selector but got the message "HEM found no unattached hands".

Updated to newest beta from one of the newer after this happened, didnt help.

Would really like some help here!

Thanks in advance

netsrak
04-01-2010, 12:18 PM
Your auto-import folder configuration is wrong, it must point to the handhistory subfolder of your stars client, not to the main stars folder.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Poker Stars General Information (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/343/Poker+Stars+General+Information)

tröttnissen
04-01-2010, 05:59 PM
Your auto-import folder configuration is wrong, it must point to the handhistory subfolder of your stars client, not to the main stars folder.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Poker Stars General Information (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/343/Poker+Stars+General+Information)

Changed it to the right folder which made it work for 6 max cg's but then i tried some tournaments and got the hud to work on one table only. Tried different HUD set-ups, for tourneys only and all checkboxes checked.

Boxes that arent working are still showing empty, even though the box with last 3 hands shows accurate numbers and shows player names. The active player detail thing doesnt show anything for those tables either.

morny
04-02-2010, 03:07 PM
try using the table finder

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+) - Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

If that doesnt work Can you close HM and create a copy of prefs.xml from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and then delete it and restart HM, that should create a default hud, do you have the same problems with that HUD

tröttnissen
04-03-2010, 09:01 AM
I'll try that now but I'm still having problems with the hands importing incorrectly. At the same stake (nl100 fr) HEM showed $3 raked over 261 hands and $38 raked in 488 hands over two different sessions played on the same day.

tröttnissen
04-03-2010, 09:12 AM
If that doesnt work Can you close HM and create a copy of prefs.xml from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and then delete it and restart HM, that should create a default hud, do you have the same problems with that HUD

Did this, now the HUD is displayed correctly but no stats are appearing ( -/-/-). The table info panel is however showing pot size and who won even though no names appear on each players individual panel. I can click on the
hand to see the hand history aswell.

I believe my auto-import configs are set up correctly now as well, so I really don't get what's going on since it happened all of the sudden (and works sometimes for 1 single table)

netsrak
04-03-2010, 11:01 AM
Please switch your Stars client to english language.

* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10.04 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

tröttnissen
04-03-2010, 02:42 PM
Made a new db and sent over the hands, which worked perfectly.

However, now the report tab shows 3x less profit than the sessions/graph tab, with absolutely 0 filters chosen and the exact same amount of hands. Wtf?

morny
04-03-2010, 08:22 PM
Can you post or email screenshots to illustrate

support@holdemmanager.com