PDA

View Full Version : HUD and Absolute Poker

N0-L1m1T
10-03-2008, 11:14 AM
Hi,
I've started playing on absolute poker and the HM HUD is causing me real issues. In fact, it's so distracting that I may be better of playing with no HUD.

That is, i cannot get a player's stats to line up with their position without moving the stats for another player at another table. I've tried hold down the ctrl key while doing this and it just carries on with the default behaviour. I hope I'm just not doing it right in which case I hope someone will put me straight...

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Dave

b0rt
10-03-2008, 11:22 AM
have you tried using the "multiple panels" option?
--> HUD options/player option

you'll find more about that in the FAQ

morny
10-03-2008, 01:43 PM
If your using preferred seating make sure you have it setup in Hud Options > Seating Preferences and also make sure "Fix My Stats Position" is unticked in Hud Options > Player Preferences

N0-L1m1T
10-05-2008, 11:30 AM
Hi,
I'm not using prefered seating and have trued your suggestion. Still, the site is all but unplayable. If I move any playes stats (to where they should be) the stats on all of the other open windows move to the same location.

I have tried using the CTRL key to prevent this, which is the way I belive it should be done, but that fails too.

I want to clear a bonus on this site but I have no chance in this playing environment. I'll be better off turning the HUD off.

Regards,
Dave

morny
10-05-2008, 01:23 PM
Must be either some setting or your not understanding how tit works. Email me to setup a www.teamviewer.com session morny@holdemmanager.net

N0-L1m1T
10-05-2008, 01:52 PM
Ok, I've sent you an email.