PDA

View Full Version : need quick help...can't transfer databse on 2nd pc and leaving tomorrow

rohan68
04-01-2010, 10:36 AM
hello i play on my desk pc poker and i have a laptop too
hm is installed on both and works on both (i needed your help to make it works on windows 7 but it seemed to work with it

i want to transfer my databnse from my desktop pc (hm 1.10.02) with windows xp to my mobile pc (last hm updtate a minnute ago) with windows 7

i did export all hands from my database on my desktop pc (databse management / export all hands) and i find 420 files *.txt which seems good when i open them

when i ask hm of my laptop to import them he only found 96 files (af hands he already had because it find only duplicates hands, i put hands on january i want to add all hands since that and i found easier to reimport all hands

edit, i retried and now all files he finds it says there are erros (all hands about 1k hands per file are said as errors

edit 2 even when i select my 400+ files by import file he only try to import 96....

quite lost..

how can i do to put all my hands into my hm of lapto to be able to leave with it tommorow

thanks a lot for your quick answers

netsrak
04-01-2010, 12:08 PM
Reboot your laptop,
move the files to a different folder and try to import them via import file or import from folder

rohan68
04-01-2010, 12:25 PM
ok i will try thanks

rohan68
04-01-2010, 02:00 PM
thanks a lot it works, really a great support

see you