PDA

View Full Version : iPoker (VC) new client - unable to use HM

Shloogy
04-01-2010, 09:18 AM
Hi guys,
new iPoker sw update prevents me from playing poker.

There is a new (1-2 months old on other skins i.e. boyle sport) that (finally!) enables you to sit in the same position on all table (aka first person view, preferred seating etc).

1. The stats are not sitting in the correct positions on different tables.
2. When resizing the tables, the stats are one big mess, it does scale, but being spread all over the place.
3. I'm missing complete players' stats when resizing the tables to minimum.

Windows 7
Run as admin
Firewall AV all set accordingly
Victor chandler ipoker client
Holdem manager latest - 1.10.04b

Thanks in advance,

netsrak
04-01-2010, 12:06 PM
As long as we are not supporting this ipoker function you should disable it in the VC client.

kewny
04-01-2010, 04:30 PM
I'm having problems with the new update as well. Altho the HH's are taken from the initial map in the VCP directory and put into the OM (Omaha manager) archive, it's never visible in the actual OM and no HH's are saved in OM.

I'm using 1.09 Omaha Manager Small Stakes. Is this an old version, hence the problems? And in that case, how do I update?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my ignorance.

morny
04-01-2010, 04:37 PM
Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and try again please

kaizer1981
04-06-2010, 02:37 PM
As long as we are not supporting this ipoker function you should disable it in the VC client.
i have just joined VC and i cannot get the stats to line up properly on my tables, theyre a big mess same as OPs, when you say your arent supporting this ipoker function what do you mean???

fozzy71
04-06-2010, 05:52 PM
It means they only recently added it to their software and we haven't yet released an update that will work with it. For now you should NOT use the preferred seating option if you want your HUD to position properly. Hopefully the next update 1.10.05 will address this issue but I can't say for sure yet.

kaizer1981
04-07-2010, 09:19 AM
i dont have that setting on my VC client anymore, but the HUD stats are still really messed up, i think i may need to reconfigure the HEM seating setting for Ipoker, can you point me in the right direction of that information.
Thx in advance

netsrak
04-07-2010, 11:19 AM
Its under site options -> ipoker
and seating preferences.

If you can't figure it out delete all files *prefs*.txt in the config subfolder of HEM and reposition your Hud stats.