PDA

View Full Version : Don't Import or Delete Freerolls?

voxdan
04-01-2010, 04:54 AM
I occasionally play in the America's Cup or other random freerolls - usually late at night when I am just messing around. I would really prefer not to have my hand stats and all the rest contaminated with these hands and results. I see that I can filter the results view by buy in amount, but I can't seem to get rid of the hands themselves and all that go with them.

Is there either:

1) a way to simply not import freerolls, or

2) a way to easily delete all freerolls from HM?

Help me get these things outta here!

Thanks!

netsrak
04-01-2010, 06:47 AM
1) is not possible
but you should be able to delete the hands/results with right clicking on them -> delete...

_Loki_
04-01-2010, 10:34 AM
suggestion 1: play without HM
suggestion 2: if you need the HUD for some reason then create a DB for this stuff & switch to it before freerolling - when you switch DB allow plenty of time for hands to move across or they will infect your proper db. you have to allow this time before & after

I think it's 15 mins

voxdan
04-01-2010, 01:10 PM
OK. I don't need the HUD or anything HEM related when playing those things, however, as long as the hands are saved by PokerStars, won't HEM import them the next time I start it up? I actually just installed HEM last night and reinstalled Poker Stars the night before. The only hand histories I had for PS were a bunch of freerolls and as soon as I installed HEM it auto-detected the folder and imported them all. So, if I play without HEM, won't the hands just be imported next time I play with HEM?

EDIT/ADD: Perhaps what would be nice would be if, in the Tourney > Results Tab, we could select some results and delete them all. For instance, I can use the filter to make the buyin from zero to zero, thus showing only the free rolls. At this point, if I could just right click or select somehow and then delete that would be ideal as far as I can tell. Any chance?

morny
04-01-2010, 03:21 PM
Just delete those hand histories from the hand history folder before restarting HM

voxdan
04-01-2010, 03:23 PM
Well, that sounds like my best option for now. Thanks all!