PDA

View Full Version : Rush Poker HUD stats don't always update

Lego05
04-01-2010, 01:36 AM
So yea when I switch tables the HUD stats don't always change and give me the new players stats. Sometimes some of them change and some of them don't. Sometimes it changes but when I look in the pop-up I see that they have changed to stats for someone other than who is sitting there.

??

netsrak
04-01-2010, 03:39 AM
The Rush Hud isn't 100% accurate because it uses character recognition (OCR) techniques.

Please see the 1st post in this thread for some tips: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/26165-rush-hud-fully-supported.html

Ajax
04-02-2010, 07:42 AM
I see that they have changed to stats for someone other than who is sitting there.

I have wondered if this could happen sometimes. If the OCR gets a bad read, and it shows zero stats for opponent, that is one thing, but if that incorrect read ends up actually matching another player in the database, that is REALLY bad. We would then be basing our decisions in incorrect information!

Maybe it would be good if HM kept a log of every name that was read for each new table. It would be a name-only hand history. Then, the user could periodically run a report that compares the rush name-only hand history to the regular hand history, in order to see (1) how often a name was missed, and (2) how often a name was matched to an incorrect name. Both 1 and 2 are important, but 2 is very important.