PDA

View Full Version : HEM not auto importing hands

ridonkulous52
03-31-2010, 05:23 PM
I just updated my HEM to the latest version and for some reason, it is not auto importing hands into the database or my HUD. I have already setup my auto import folders to the correct folders. I even tried to manually import the hands from my last two sessions and HEM goes "Found 0 files to process....."

What's going on here? Thanks!

ridonkulous52
03-31-2010, 09:04 PM
It's weird, while playing, the HUD will update my hands but not the opponents. WTH?

ridonkulous52
03-31-2010, 10:02 PM
Okay done more experimenting and the HUD works just fine with Pokerstars, but does not work with full tilt. It displays the HUD, but doesn't update the other players stats. Only updates mine.

fozzy71
03-31-2010, 10:42 PM
Make sure the hand histories and poker client are in English. Set your Windows Regional and Language Settings to English (US). Restart your PC.

Try the table finder - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

ridonkulous52
04-01-2010, 03:48 AM
I tried to the table finder and it didn't work.

Here's the FAQ.

What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

1.10.04b

What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?

I play both on pokerstars and full tilt. The HUD works perfectly find on pokerstars but on full tilt, ever since I updated to the latest version, the HUD doesn't import the opponents hands during my sessions. It has just has the dashes when displaying opponents HUD. But it will update my stats. Attached is a picture of my HUD

Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)

NL Cash games mostly

Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?

Yes I have

Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see ourDetailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.

Yes I have made sure that HEM is importing from the correct full tilt folder

Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.

Yes this is done as well.

If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.

I did this as well but it doesn't import my latest sessions since I have updated to 1.10.04b

If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)

I've done this as well and the same problem exists.

Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)

I've tried it. Same problem exists, HUD only displays my stats but doesn't update the stats from the opponents in my table.

If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?

Yes

Again it is weird as it was working perfect fine before I updated to the latest version. And it's also weird that it works perfectly fine on Pokerstars but not on full tilt. Even more weird is that the HUD during a game, it updates my stats but not my opponents. WTH is going on here? Thanks!

ridonkulous52
04-01-2010, 04:13 AM
actually now, Pokerstars HUD doesn't work! Ugghhhhhhhhhhhh

netsrak
04-01-2010, 06:51 AM
Please attach the file config\holdemmanager.config

ridonkulous52
04-01-2010, 12:41 PM
Okay, it's attached.

Also another thing, whenever I push start auto import, it's constantly adding duplicate files in a continuous loop.

fozzy71
04-01-2010, 01:11 PM
Please remove this first entry. It is trying to import from every folder under \Program Files\HMArchive folder (if it exists).

<setting name="AutoImportFolderList">C:\Program Files\HMArchive,True,True,C:\HMArchive
C:\Program Files\Absolute Poker\HandHistory,True,True,C:\HMArchive
C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory,True,True,C:\HMArchive
C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory,True,True,C:\HMArchiv e
C:\Program Files\UltimateBet\HandHistory,True,True,C:\HMArchi ve
</setting>

ridonkulous52
04-01-2010, 01:36 PM
Thanks for the reply! I did remove the HMArchive folder (i created it). So I closed and opened up HEM again and it's still auto importing duplicate files.

fozzy71
04-01-2010, 02:09 PM
Move any files in your various handhistory folders to your \hmarchive folder and import them via import file or import from folder.

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.

ridonkulous52
04-01-2010, 03:02 PM
okay, that worked thanks! At least now it's taking my sessions in and updating in the sessions part of HEM.

But again the HUD doesn't seem to be updating and even the table manager is not taking stats of the table. It's not even showing my HUD. I've been playing for a while and initially it showed only the dashes on the HUD of the opponents but later it updated with some stats (maybe from history from before). But the HUD stats are not updated in real time. I also cannot move the HUD when click on the my right clicker.

morny
04-01-2010, 04:07 PM
This is for pokerstars, correct?

If you play a few hands and go to C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory do you see the hand histories in there? If so open the hand history, is it in english?

ridonkulous52
04-01-2010, 04:21 PM
Actually I'm sorry it's for Full Tilt. Here's a pic of the table manager not working and the HUD display not working in real time for the opponents and also the HUD is not displayed for me as well

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a356/misterassman52/HUDFTP.jpg

I know it's hard to see but you can see the dashes on the other opponents. I probably played a good 40-50 hands on this table and it didn't update the stats real time. Table manager is not updating the hands either.

morny
04-01-2010, 04:25 PM
I think thats the prefetch hud you have there, go to Hud Options > Site Options > Full Tilt and untick prefetch hands. Restart HM, play 4-5 hands, go to Options > Configure auto import folders, when you open it click on the "auto detect" button and play another couple of hands

if its still not importing go to C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory and see if there are any hand histories there, if not repost the holdemmanager.config file

ridonkulous52
04-01-2010, 04:43 PM
Okay thanks for your quick reply. Actually Pokerstars did have the pre fetched on and I unticked it. Pokerstars is now working like normal as it was before.

But I went back to full tilt and played a few hands. Same thing. But now, the HUD updates me with no problem but the opponents still have dashes across their HUD. At least table manager is updating the hands now.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a356/misterassman52/HUDFTP2.jpg

Again hard to see overall but you can see the dashes on the other opponents. This is liek 4-5 hands into it too.

ridonkulous52
04-01-2010, 04:50 PM
Also yes full tilt is importing the hand histories. The last screen shot is in the handhistory folder at full tilt.

morny
04-01-2010, 05:32 PM
Hi,

Please email me and we can do a teamviewer session, just download teamviewer from TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet (http://www.teamviewer.com) and let me know a suitable time GMT in advance. Teamviewer allows me to access your computer to fix the problem.

When we agree a suitable time you just need to send me the ID and password that Teamviewer creates to get access to your PC

support@holdemmanager.com

Thanks
Morny

ridonkulous52
04-01-2010, 05:39 PM
I have sent an email to support@holdemmanager.com.

I am readily available right now.