PDA

View Full Version : Winning and Losing Sessions

Pyro12345
03-31-2010, 04:12 PM
I need to know the total of my winning sessions and the total of my losing sessions for 2009. I need these two totals (obviously) to add up to my net winnings for the year.

I cannot seem to find a filter for this. The closest I have been able to find is "bb won greater than x" and "bb lost greater than x" (I used 0). However this yielded an incorrect net winning.

Please let me know how I can do this as soon as possible as I need to file taxes. Thank you.

morny
03-31-2010, 04:47 PM
New Free Software: PokerTax - Gambling and Poker Software Forum (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/45/software/new-free-software-pokertax-445329/)

Pyro12345
03-31-2010, 11:12 PM
ok i install it and it says

version expired

i try all the newest updates and same thing

please advise

Pyro12345
04-01-2010, 03:20 PM
bump i need help please

add this to your software. The whole point of tracking software is to file taxes if you really get down to it. and yours doesn't even have the basic filter criteria for doing so.

in the US we report wins/losses by session so this is a really important feature. Thanks.

morny
04-01-2010, 03:23 PM
Im not sure what it says license expired youll need to contact them about that. There is already a suggestion for this in the suggestions forum if you want to add your support for it

Pyro12345
04-01-2010, 03:47 PM
Well im usually not one to say this about a product i've used for so long especially one sponsored by deuces cracked.

But HEM is an absolute joke if you can not fiter by winning and losing sessions.

Simply put, HEM will not provide you with the correct information you need to fill out a return as I understand you morny.

For all of you out there filing taxes who are reading this thread, you want gambling wins to be reported CORRECTLY when the time comes, and HEM simply doesn't offer that.

I have just figured out a way using outside programs to get this information but I'd rather not share it on this board. PM me on 2p2 if anyone wants info or even reads this thread ( i doubt many have or will )

You guys simply need to make an update. Or people will simply switch to a program that works better.

Sorry for whining but it really is ridiculous that your program isn't capable of processing even the most basic tax information.