PDA

View Full Version : How to make LB analize FR instead 6 max?

armbrust
03-31-2010, 02:16 PM
Finally today i tried LB, but in step 2 when i load my hands (FR rush thats all i have) LB analize it as 6max.

Its this a bug or im missing something? Thx

Leak Buster Support
03-31-2010, 09:13 PM
What version of HM do you have? Make sure to update to the latest version. Before there was rush support it may have done this (depending on what version you have).

armbrust
03-31-2010, 11:28 PM
I had 1.10.04 , i just updated it to b version. But nothing changed, i click: import- overall stats-full ring and then at vp$ it suggest me to consult the 6max chart.

Julie
04-01-2010, 06:53 PM
I had 1.10.04 , i just updated it to b version. But nothing changed, i click: import- overall stats-full ring and then at vp$ it suggest me to consult the 6max chart.

When you are in step 2 click Import>All Hands>Game>Rush>apply from there you can choose stake level or overall stats

Leak Buster Support
04-01-2010, 08:53 PM

The chart is both 6-max and full ring. It says that at the top, you just need to scroll down to see the full ring.

armbrust
04-02-2010, 03:22 PM
When you are in step 2 click Import>All Hands>Game>Rush>apply from there you can choose stake level or overall stats

Ok , i did it this way. But i have the same analysis , so i guess its the same.

armbrust
04-02-2010, 03:29 PM
The chart is both 6-max and full ring. It says that at the top, you just need to scroll down to see the full ring.

Just notice that, thanks.

armbrust
04-02-2010, 03:47 PM
I was wondering about this 14-20 vp$ range that LB shows,because i found it loose for Rush FR.

For example i have played 85k FR rush hands so far (Nl50 and nl100) and i run a 1000 min hands report, the results in ave for 24 players tracked are:

bb/100: +4,51 they are doing it very well

vp$: 11.8 so in average the best players are to tigth?

btw my own vp$ is 9,7 and LB mark it as a severe leak, i know i have leaks but i dont think my vp$ is one of them.

Leak Buster Support
04-02-2010, 05:18 PM
That sample and mean is pretty small. We don't have Leak Buster optimized specifically for Rush (although it likely will at some point), but the numbers we had initially looked at didn't differ drastically for normal tables versus Rush. Of course there are some differences, but it's not as drastic as some people may think. However, we will monitor the data, and asses it again at some point in the near future (because the games may start to change).

9.7 is extremely tight and would be considered a leak. It's a leak in the sense that you're missing value on hands that have +EV in certain situations by folding them. So slowly adding a few more hands (not over doing it), especially in position, can begin to increase your winnrate. If you're not 100% confident in your post flop game, then just start really slow by adding a few more hands in the CO and button. What is your un-opened % for those 2 positions?

armbrust
04-02-2010, 10:55 PM
That sample and mean is pretty small. We don't have Leak Buster optimized specifically for Rush (although it likely will at some point), but the numbers we had initially looked at didn't differ drastically for normal tables versus Rush. Of course there are some differences, but it's not as drastic as some people may think. However, we will monitor the data, and asses it again at some point in the near future (because the games may start to change).

9.7 is extremely tight and would be considered a leak. It's a leak in the sense that you're missing value on hands that have +EV in certain situations by folding them. So slowly adding a few more hands (not over doing it), especially in position, can begin to increase your winnrate. If you're not 100% confident in your post flop game, then just start really slow by adding a few more hands in the CO and button. What is your un-opened % for those 2 positions?

Thx for the interest.

I know its not a huge sample, but i think its enough to have an average idea about whats the vp$ from the most regular players atm,of curse its doesnt mean that necessary its the best range.

About the changes in the game you are rigth, i have notice fast changes in the gameplay this couple of months, what started with very ez stealing games now it has turned in a blind war sometimes,also CB are less sucessfully lately, i guess it have also to do with my huge 5.4 af, rigth now im thinking about how to drop it a bit.

CO vp$ (unopened): 16.6 (4038 hands)
But vp$ (unopened): 20.1 (3048 hands)
SB vp$ (unopened): 72.0 (2009 hands)

Leak Buster Support
04-03-2010, 08:59 PM
Thx for the interest.

I know its not a huge sample, but i think its enough to have an average idea about whats the vp$ from the most regular players atm,of curse its doesnt mean that necessary its the best range.

About the changes in the game you are rigth, i have notice fast changes in the gameplay this couple of months, what started with very ez stealing games now it has turned in a blind war sometimes,also CB are less sucessfully lately, i guess it have also to do with my huge 5.4 af, rigth now im thinking about how to drop it a bit.

CO vp$ (unopened): 16.6 (4038 hands)
But vp$ (unopened): 20.1 (3048 hands)
SB vp$ (unopened): 72.0 (2009 hands)

When you use a small sample size for the DB plus use a small sample of the number of players, the standard deviation will be really wide, and nothing that should really be drawn conclusions from. To give you a contrast, Leak Buster no-limit is over 220 million hands with minimum database sizes of 40k hands.

As far as I know, after the Leak Buster limit is released, the developers are going to re-visit Rush stats, and run some numbers are reports specifically for Rush. I know the first run when the game was still fairly new, the stats for the highest winning players didn't deviate substantially. So we'll keep you updated on that, but I would still consider that if you're scoring a 6 or less in an area, you should consider looking into it further, and use some of the training material.