PDA

View Full Version : HUD(ftp) - Won't work with certain size tables

sakalicious
03-30-2010, 11:45 PM
I have never had this problem before, but all of a sudden my HUD for FTP wont work when i try and tile 6 tables, but it will work when i tile 4, 9, 12 or 16. I have a 30 inch monitor running at 2560*1600 resolution. IM running windows vista. It has never done this before, but now it does it when i play normal ring tables and rush tables. When I try and tile to a 6 table configuration it just stops working...the hud is still there but either all the numbers show 0, or sometimes it shows a persons stats thats not even at that table. The second I switch it to a 4, 9 or 12 table config, it automatically pops back up. Any ideas?

morny
03-31-2010, 12:17 AM
Were using ocr recognition for the hud at the moment, this means it needs to recognise the names based on their shape, its possible that the scaling for the other size tables makes the text shapes harder to read. Have you tried resizing some of the tables after this happens to see if the hud returns on the resized tables?

sakalicious
03-31-2010, 02:01 AM
Yes the hud does start working automatically when i resize the table. However, its weird that it doesnt work when i try and tile 6 tables, because it does work when I tile 4, 9 or 12. So smaller or bigger than 6 tables and it works.