PDA

View Full Version : Searchable notes?

SourDough101
03-30-2010, 10:58 PM
Ok, I am using Table Scanner, and I don't see anyway to take detailed notes within HEM/TS. Specifically, I would like to be able browse offline my notes on players that I have ranked as 'fish'. Analyze their play etc. Also, use Table Scanner to scan for them specifically. However, I have to remember (take notes) on their names, or habits etc.

I don't see how to do this with HEM/TS, but maybe I am just missing it. I play mostly on Full Tilt, so I cannot import/export notes to that client.

Suggestions? I really don't want to have to go the paper route for notes, or have yet ANOTHER piece of software open.

morny
03-30-2010, 11:31 PM
Hmmm well there isnt a specific way to browse the notes all in the same place but if use the replayer you can add notes just like you do when playing live or if you go to the Players TAB and load a bunch of players you can right click and choose view notes

SourDough101
03-31-2010, 12:49 AM
Can I search for keywords in note fields? That would do it.

netsrak
03-31-2010, 07:01 AM
Thats not an available feature at the moment, please use our suggestions area (link in my signature) to vote for it.

SourDough101
03-31-2010, 04:57 PM
Just did that. I posted a couple of suggestions in the ts area with polls three or more days ago but they are not displayed. Long moderator processing backlog or were they rejected?

netsrak
04-01-2010, 03:18 AM
I'll ask Fozzy about it.