PDA

View Full Version : Hud not showing hero stats on b2b devilfish

VipHalid
03-30-2010, 08:12 PM
My hud shows villain stats and hem does record the sessions properly but during the match hud does NOT show her stats (all fields are blank). It works on all other sites i play. I am runing the latest version of HEM.

Any ideas?

morny
03-30-2010, 08:16 PM
Hud Options > Setup Hero names, is that name in there by mistake?

If no help go to Hud Options > Player Preferences > Appearances and untick disable hero in hud, does it make a difference

VipHalid
03-31-2010, 06:30 AM
Hero list is empty and disable her is unchecked. Any other ideas :P?

netsrak
03-31-2010, 07:39 AM
Is it possible that the hero stats are hidden behind other Huds or the table avg.?

You should move the stats on the table to look for it.

VipHalid
03-31-2010, 07:48 AM
I see my panel its just empty (no stats). it shovs abreviations but value fields are empty and hands are tracked in my sess overview

netsrak
03-31-2010, 12:08 PM
you wrote your Hero list is empty?
You should add your alias containing all your screennames or all your hero screennames there.

VipHalid
03-31-2010, 01:36 PM
It does show my name but no stats. And yes, it is aded to my aliases eventho it should work regardeless. Im playing 6 sites and it works on all others.

morny
03-31-2010, 03:56 PM
please give HoldemManager Administrator rights:

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator". if the option is grayed out then this is because youve UAC disabled, in which case enable UAC Disable User Account Control (UAC) the Easy Way on Win 7 or Vista - How-To Geek (http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/disable-user-account-control-uac-the-easy-way-on-windows-vista/) and reboot the PC then do step 3 and then you can disable UAC again if you like.
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

If it still doesnt work after that, Please email me and we can do a teamviewer session, just download teamviewer from TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet (http://www.teamviewer.com) and let me know a suitable time GMT in advance. Teamviewer allows me to access your computer to fix the problem.

When we agree a suitable time you just need to send me the ID and password that Teamviewer creates to get access to your PC

support@holdemmanager.com

Thanks
Morny

VipHalid
04-01-2010, 06:14 AM
I atached a screenshot so u can see what it looks like. Im also willing to do a teamviewer sess. Thx

netsrak
04-01-2010, 07:01 AM
If it still doesnt work after that, Please email me and we can do a teamviewer session, just download teamviewer from TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet (http://www.teamviewer.com) and let me know a suitable time GMT in advance. Teamviewer allows me to access your computer to fix the problem.

When we agree a suitable time you just need to send me the ID and password that Teamviewer creates to get access to your PC

support@holdemmanager.com

Thanks
Morny

you should arrange the session via mail

VipHalid
04-01-2010, 07:16 AM
Sure, just give instructions

netsrak
04-01-2010, 12:13 PM
:confused:

Please send a mail to support@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread and your problems. We will answer your mail to schedule the teamviewer session

VipHalid
04-05-2010, 03:22 PM
We were surposed to do a teamviewer session now but nobody showed up and none is answering my emails.

Whats up?

morny
04-05-2010, 06:15 PM
This is solved, was due to either the client.exe file in the B2B folder not set to "run as admin via the compatibility" TAB and i also went into the security TAB and allowed all users full permission, either or both may have solved this issue for anyone else experiencing a similar problem

VipHalid
04-05-2010, 06:20 PM
It works now. Thx for fast response guys.

HEM team rules!