PDA

View Full Version : Questions/problems with HUD..

akvsaq
03-30-2010, 08:07 PM
1) With the newest release, 1.10.04, the HUD instantly appears on Full Tilt BUT it only shows the DEFAULT HUD and not the one I created. Yes, I made sure the DEFAULT HUD is all unchecked under "use for" and made sure to "check" all relavant games for my created HUD and made sure to use ANY SITE. What's the prob here?

2) Also, with other sites, such as Absolute Poker, is there a way I can see my HUD BEFORE I start to play? It's not so important to see stats BUT I'D LIKE TO PLACE ALL MY HUDs WHERE I WANT THEM BEFORE I START PLAYING OTHERWISE I WILL GET DISTRACTED TRYING TO MOVE HUDs AROUND WHILE I'M PLAYING!! I remember in the old days using Poker Ace HUD, there was a template of every major poker site and I used that to place the HUDs where I wanted them to go.
Basically, THERE NEEDS TO BE A METHOD TO PLACE MY HUDs IN MY DESIRED LOCATION WITHOUT PLAYING!

morny
03-30-2010, 08:14 PM
1) Can you attach your prefs.xml file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and ill try and replicate this, i presume this is rush tables?

2) There isnt a template, you can view the hud in the replayer and see if you like the way the stats look but you need to be playing at the site to align the stats to the seats or where you want them to go, best thing to do is open a micro table until your hud is how you like it

MASTERHOLMES
03-31-2010, 10:21 PM
i think the break crashed it to default,, after messing around with everything I restarted the full tilt and when i did that hold them manager imported 2 files,, and when i restarted up full tilt i got my tourney hud back..
it was stuck on defualt but nothing would import.

so restarting full tilt helped to get my tourney hud going again.

edited to add

I am pretty sure that the after the second break on full tilt no importing was going on until i restarted full tilt and voila it started to flow again.
so that should be something to look at.