PDA

View Full Version : Export with stats to Forum

Andimann
10-03-2008, 04:07 AM
Hi,

i looked around about a possibility to export a specific hand with involved players stats to a forum format.
I found a threat where someone mentioned at the cashgame - hands tab a 2+2 button which should copy a forum format of a specific hand history.

Unfortunately i cant found this button. I have searched direct in hands tab and in hand replayer too. If i press the right mouse button in hands tab on time column of a specific hand a lot of options are displayed. But no forum optimized format ;)

I am using version 1.06.3h (updated this morning).

Can anyone help if this forum formatted export is possible or should this be moved to feature requests?

Thanks in advance
Andi

fabio
10-03-2008, 05:52 AM
The 2+2 button is in the HH viewer from the hud

Andimann
10-03-2008, 11:28 AM
maybe i am to blond ;)

but i cant understand what you mean :( in the HH viewer from HUD. If i am at the tables then i can expand the short HUD to an detailed one.
But where is there an HH viewer?

I searched this at table manager because i thought it belongs to HUD - without success ;)

Can you explain a little more where this export feature is please?

Thanks in advance
Andi

morny
10-03-2008, 03:24 PM
See this FAQ it shows how to open the HH viewer to mark a hand, the 2+2 button is beside that

Andimann
10-03-2008, 04:44 PM
ah ok thanks for that.

But after finishing the session without this window (which exists only during play) there is no possibility to export at now?

Normally i review my session and would like to discuss some interesting hand.
Ideally the export contains the stats from the HM DB from the involved players.

I think i will put these to feature request ;)

Thanks
Andi

elbarto132
10-06-2008, 10:37 PM
any news about an forum export function in the hands tab?

morny
10-07-2008, 01:56 PM
No ETA but probably wont be in the short term due to some big improvements were working on at the moment

sxe
10-08-2008, 09:05 AM
Two suggestions from me to:

1. Would it be possible to export player stats too? Not only the betting seqence an strees, vpip, PFR and so on should be also exportet. That would be realy nice, cause diskussions about hands often depends on player stats.

2. It would be nice to highlight actions in 2+2 export. Call should be bold, fold smaller ore something like that. That would be helpfull for a better readability.

Thanks for your time

Andy

morny
10-08-2008, 10:14 AM
Yeah the 1st ones a good ideas thats already been suggested.

The 2nd is something will also be working on too

sxe
12-07-2008, 09:54 AM
Hey morny,

some news when we get stats in exported hands? :)

Thx

Niranjana
04-17-2010, 02:47 PM
is it possible up to now, to export HH incl. stats for a forum?

morny
04-17-2010, 06:47 PM
I started doing something like this a while back but didnt have time to continue to work on it, you can try it out here, far from a finished product but i dont have an ETA on when HM will build this into their system

its free btw Tilt Demon - Stop Loss Tilt Prevention Software (http://www.tiltdemon.com/extractor.html)