PDA

View Full Version : Filtering for hands vs another player

N0-L1m1T
03-30-2010, 03:33 PM
Hi,
Can anyone explain to me how I can filter for hands I've played against another player where I've put money in the pot and played heads up post flop with said villain.

The default filters always seem to pull back tons of hands where we're both sat at the same table. That's just noise. I want the nitty gritty of our direct clashes.

All help and advice warmly appreciated...

Thx
D

fozzy71
03-30-2010, 04:51 PM
Cash Games or Tourney?

If cash games go to the Vs. Players tab.

If it is for tourneys I would probably have to get some assistance as I am no filtering expert and I never play tourneys.

N0-L1m1T
03-30-2010, 05:18 PM
I'm using the "vs Players" tab. It bring up tons of hands where I have folded pre-flop but where we've both been seated.

I want the action hands...

morny
03-30-2010, 06:29 PM
Hi go to hands TAB, select Filter / Edit and in Main filters select the player in the use vs player section at the bottom, if you want to see pots where one of you lost 1 or more blinds set it to 1 for "only include hands where you won or lost at aleast x bbs" if you want to see 30bb or bigger pots enter 30 there, then save and close and you should get those hands, the option has some limitations but it should be close enough to what you need