PDA

View Full Version : HUD only showing results for current session

cHAWKdee
03-30-2010, 02:22 PM
My HUD only show results for the current session - is there anyway it can remember the player for when I play them next?

fozzy71
03-30-2010, 05:11 PM
Villain HUD stats are displayed as lifetime stats unless you use the HUD Options > Additional HUD Filters or other means to filter the HUD data displayed. If you think a person should have more hands in your DB than the HUD shows you can check by using the HUD Options > Launch Active Player Details window then click on their name. You can also check by using the [x] Use and Group by Currently Active Players Instead of Selected Player checkbox on the Reports tab.

For the hero, HM is designed to only show your session stats at that table as we felt it was alot more useful for a couple of reasons:
1) A lot of people will have a huge amount of stats on themselves so it saves lagging issues having to show these for yourself
2) A lot of regulars are very aware of their stats and when youve alot of stats accumulated it would take a huge swing just for 1 stat to change since you've such a big sample and so there not very useful
3) Its much more beneficial to see your session stats to get an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table. (again even if its against a reg youll know yourself your overall image or at least you should)
4) You can easily check your overall stats in the reports section to remind any stats but again most people know their stats pretty well.

cHAWKdee
03-31-2010, 04:35 AM
Am I a hero or villain? I guess Hero.

So the other players should be showing as lifetime stats? Well they are not showing - how can I fix this?

Thanks a lot for your help.

netsrak
03-31-2010, 07:38 AM
Yes, you are Hero

Do you have any additional Hud filters configured?
If you double click on the stats for one of the other player - do the values change?

cHAWKdee
04-01-2010, 04:32 AM
Yes, you are Hero

Do you have any additional Hud filters configured?
If you double click on the stats for one of the other player - do the values change?

Hi Netsrak,

I don't know where to look to see if I have additional HUD filters configured.

I upgraded to 1.10.04 - when I double click on the other players, the values do change.

netsrak
04-01-2010, 07:00 AM
Hud Options->Additional Hud filters.

You should see lifetime stats according to the above filters for villains. If you double click on this stats you switch between lifetime and session stats.

For hero you always see session stats.

If this is not working for you we need to know more details about your system.
please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)