PDA

View Full Version : Display Icons During SNG or Cash Game

Raden13
03-30-2010, 12:32 PM
Just wondering if it's posible to have the icons (fish, cell phone, etc) displayed while playing in an actual game, not just in the replayer?

fozzy71
03-30-2010, 05:35 PM
options > auto rate > [x] enable auto rate

kcarney8
03-31-2010, 12:33 AM
Didn't know if I should start a thread or not and it looks like my question can go here. Auto Rate works with the default hud both at the tables and in the replayer but I can't seem to get it to work with my custom hud? Any ideas?

netsrak
03-31-2010, 07:34 AM
Does your custom Hud contain the notes icon which is used for displaying the autorate icon?

kcarney8
04-01-2010, 07:32 PM
Does your custom Hud contain the notes icon which is used for displaying the autorate icon?

Pretty sure it doesn't but I'm not positive as I don't know how to check. I didn't make it someone else did, how can I put it in so that it will work?

_Loki_
04-01-2010, 08:54 PM
Open HM & in the menu bar at the top...

'HUD Options' > 'Player Preferences' & a dialog pops up > 'Choose Configuration' (top of dialog) > select your custom HUD from the drop down list

Then click on the 'Appearance' tab (below) > check the box named 'Show note icon'
Then click on the 'Use for' tab > make sure that's all correct

buttons at top right > 'Apply' > 'OK'

auto rate must already be enabled since it works in the default config so if notes was the problem auto rate should work now (unless i've missed a step - the above is from memory :) )

kcarney8
04-02-2010, 12:25 AM
Thank you Loki that worked...:)