PDA

View Full Version : omaha8 sng on full tilt marked ad holdem

fps
03-30-2010, 07:30 AM
Whenever I import an omaha hi/lo HU sng of full tilt it is wrongly marked as holdem. Determination between Turbo and Regular doesn't work too but I think that's not an real issue of the program since it never says turbo in the hand history.
You could know which format it is by looking at the buy in tough.
As a consequence I can't see the results of these tournaments in my Omaha Manager.
I have attached a sample sng + results so you should be able to reproduce the problem.
I use the latest version of Omaha Manager (1.10.04).

netsrak
03-30-2010, 09:17 AM
We are already aware of it and it will hopefully be fixed in the next releases.

fps
04-17-2010, 08:53 AM
We are already aware of it and it will hopefully be fixed in the next releases.
Any timeframe as to when this release comes? This bug is really annoying cause I basically can't make any use of the program cause I can't even look at any sng. :(

morny
04-17-2010, 07:18 PM
Just tested this and it now works with 1.10.05 which will be released very soon

fozzy71
04-18-2010, 08:19 PM
Here's an "unofficial" build that has lots of updates along with fixes for many problems associated with the recent Stars and Tilt updates. There's a ton of other fixes too including iPoker shallow tables. We're looking to have an official build early next week but wanted to release this build early for those of you that want to use the latest version of Holdem Manager.
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.10.05Internal.exe

If you have problems with this build, please update to the latest official build below and that should solve any new problem you experience with this pre-release. http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

AKQJ10
05-28-2010, 11:07 PM
Weirdly, I never even noticed this problem until today. But my Omaha tourneys (mostly MTTs) end at 2010-05-12, with everything after that treated as HE -- perhaps that's the day I did my last upgrade or something.

So should I be setting these manually, leaving them alone so I can go back and reconvert, or what? Would it be possible to add a utility in the next upgrade installer to change these automatically? I presume you can look at HHs and tell whether it was Omaha 8 or Omaha high.

Doctor Pancake
05-29-2010, 05:26 PM
I'm running v1.11.01a and this is happening with PLO being recorded as PL holdem. I've been manually updating the entries but it's annoying.

Gacil
05-29-2010, 05:35 PM
I'm running v1.11.01a and this is happening with PLO being recorded as PL holdem. I've been manually updating the entries but it's annoying.

QFT

I've just played a game myself and confirm this is still happening.

Gacil
05-29-2010, 05:38 PM
Weirdly, I never even noticed this problem until today. But my Omaha tourneys (mostly MTTs) end at 2010-05-12, with everything after that treated as HE -- perhaps that's the day I did my last upgrade or something.

So should I be setting these manually, leaving them alone so I can go back and reconvert, or what? Would it be possible to add a utility in the next upgrade installer to change these automatically? I presume you can look at HHs and tell whether it was Omaha 8 or Omaha high.

I'm not sure that an autoupdater is likely to happen, which is a shame because O8 is my main game nowadays :(
I'll look into the High/08 issue and come back.

AKQJ10
06-01-2010, 02:05 AM
Oh, I missed that this is supposed to be fixed. Yeah, my Omaha 8 tourneys are still importing as HE, and I have 1.11.0. Did the fix not work or something?

netsrak
06-01-2010, 03:32 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.