PDA

View Full Version : Pop up on Everest with HUD running

Paramo
03-30-2010, 06:54 AM
Hi. One problem hass appeared when I started using HUD on Everest poker again. The problem is: I have pop up turned off in Everest lobby and the same in HUD. But actvice tables still pops up. When I play without HUD, pop up doesnt work. Hope you understand what I am trying to explaine a give me some advice. Thx

netsrak
03-30-2010, 09:28 AM
Please try to run the Everest Client as administrator too (in the compatibility tab under properties).

Paramo
04-05-2010, 09:08 AM
did not help :confused:

EDIT: I am not sure if I described the problem correctly. When I play without HUD, tables are not being brought in front when the action is on me. When I play with HUD, tables are always being brought in front and become active when the action comes to me. Its so annoying. In Everest lobby I have the option "bring table to the front when its my turn" unchecked...

morny
04-06-2010, 09:34 AM
Hi,

The problem is caused because of a glitch in the everest software that causes the tables to popup with the hud running, we introduced forceontop to fix this bug as this is the only solution on our end so unless Everest fix it youll have to try and make sure the tables dont overlap otherwise the stats will bleed through

Hud Options > Table Options: Tick "Force On Top"

However Mike is working on a version that will only show the stats on active tables and thus solve the problem for people who overlap tables, were currently testing this so we hope to release it soon.