PDA

View Full Version : Tax Report on Tourney Results?

Mackerel
03-30-2010, 03:53 AM
Hi,

My HD just recently decided to cash it in, and so, while restaging my computer, I decided to buy HEM (was using PT3) because of all the good things I've heard about it. I got my database restored from my old backup files, but I need a report on tourney results for tax purposes. I had one made in PT3, but l didn't export the results like an idiot :o. Does HEM have a report for this? I searched and looked around the forums, but didn't see anything. Thanks.

fozzy71
03-30-2010, 04:18 PM
Did you import your tourney results also? What sites do you play? If you play a site like stars/ftp you can email their support and ask for all your old hand histories and tourney summaries. When you go to the Results tab do you have a lot of Incomplete tourney results?

See these threads:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/28428-simple-question-how-find-export-per-tournament-results.html

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/holdem-manager-suggestions/28465-tax-summary-function.html

03-31-2010, 04:33 AM
I had ftp email me all my hand histories but for alot of the tournaments I'm missing the results. It shows the Stakes as $0.00 and winnings as $0.00. I emailed them back and they sent me all my tournament summaries in a spreadsheet, which is something i needed to do anyway, but i still want to be able to see my results in HEM. What do I need to do, have ftp send me something else? What do i ask them for? Thanks

morny
03-31-2010, 04:15 PM
Email them and ask them for the tournament summary in htm format and then import that into HM and it will update your results, the spredsheet format wont import into HM so you need the htm version

Mackerel
04-01-2010, 06:06 AM
Thanks for this info....you're right, it looks like I'm missing some info....I've just e-mailed PS & FTP to get all my summaries. I'll import the data when it comes, and then try to export the data to a spreadsheet. Wish me luck.

04-02-2010, 12:53 PM
Email them and ask them for the tournament summary in htm format and then import that into HM and it will update your results, the spredsheet format wont import into HM so you need the htm version

I emailed ftp and they replied:

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.

We have attached your report to this email.

Unfortunately, we can only send your torunament report in Excel format. You may find some freeware on the internet that can convert those files into .htm files.
I tried using a couple converters but I dont really know what I'm doing.
It shows that i can import the converted .html and .txt files but when i do it doesn't change anything so I'm assuming I'm doing something wrong.
Any help would be great, thanks.

erwin.zeez
04-14-2010, 07:45 AM
well first i really dont know about this information about this process of tax and bills all that but after this post i got some information about it went searching more n all of because you guys i came to know all about the process
ha ha ha ha
thanxx