PDA

View Full Version : HUD for Multi-Table Play (S&G's)

GunshotTwos
03-30-2010, 03:40 AM
Hi all,

Currently I play only 1 table at a time at the 9 player $2.25 S&G normal speed level (I've only played for 3 months!) but I'm at a crossroads where either I take a step up in buy in to the $5.50 games or start playing more than one table at a time in the $2.25 stakes.

Anyhow, my question is this, I currently use the NL6MAX but when you play more than one table the HUD kinda takes over your screen and covers stack sizes etc, so I'm thinking, are all these stats REALLY necessary for a 9 man S&G?

I need to cut my HUD right down to VPIP, PFR, AGG & ? I know this is mostly personal preference but what else would you recommend is included in the new HUD?

Thanks in advance for your input!

netsrak
03-30-2010, 04:00 AM
You should have a look in this forum area: Share your HUD configurations - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/share-your-hud-configurations/)

The Minder
03-30-2010, 08:52 PM
I agree that a plethora of stats in a tourny or SnG HUD offers little. I would recommend that for the time being (at the STT level) you focus on VPIP/PFR/AF/W$SD/Hands. These would need to be modified slightly if you go to 2/3/5 table SnGs.

You might like to read http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/26537-calling-all-tournament-regs.html for a better feel for HM and Tourney.

GunshotTwos
03-31-2010, 09:17 AM
Thanks for this Minder, I've been reading through some of these posts whilst at work and they make for very good reading indeed.

I also like a LOT of your suggestions and it's good to see someone actively challenge the s/w instead of accepting it for what it is...are you a software analyst by trade?!

I am new to HEM and to poker (less than 6 months) but will actively look to make suggestions when I get to better grips with it so thanks again and I'll look out for more of your posts throughout the coming months.

Shaun

_Loki_
03-31-2010, 07:53 PM
... plethora...

I MUST try & crowbar this beautiful word into my next day-to-day conversation :)

The Minder
03-31-2010, 08:18 PM
I MUST try & crowbar this beautiful word into my next day-to-day conversation :)
meh... I like to forcefit $10 words into $2 sentences :)