PDA

View Full Version : Problem w Microgaming (Betway) configuration

lau82
03-30-2010, 02:12 AM
Hi
I have just downloaded hm omaha, but there seem to be some problem with the betway configuration. It cant find an file to download handhistory from, when I configure it manually.
I play in Euro. I would like to see the session that I have just finished. It works fine on Full Tilt.
I have searched the forums and FAQ-sektion for answers but haven't found any.

netsrak
03-30-2010, 03:54 AM
You checked this FAQ? FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Microgaming General Information (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/356/Microgaming+General+Information)

It usually is a hidden folder.

Did you play some cash game hands?

lau82
03-30-2010, 02:47 PM
The problem is I go to "Import files" in HM and I find the gamehistory.dat-file which is used for handhistory for betway. I know it works because it works for my pokertracker. But holdem manager says there is no file.
I have played som cash-hands. I have played on Betway for a long time.

fozzy71
03-30-2010, 05:05 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmupdate

Uncheck "Import from Subfolders" in the auto-import settings.

Move the gamehistory.dat file your \hmarchive folder and import it via Import From File(s).

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.

If you are still having problems Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

lau82
04-01-2010, 04:24 AM
"Move the gamehistory.dat file your \hmarchive folder and import it via Import From File(s)."

I don't understand what you're saying here. Shall I move the file to to a \hmarchive? Where is \hmarchive?

netsrak
04-01-2010, 06:54 AM
Just move it to a different folder and import it from there.

Our suggestion is the default HMarchive folder which usually is c:\hmarchive