PDA

View Full Version : Several tourney issues

PunterSThompson
03-29-2010, 07:27 PM
Hi,

I've been playing tournaments a bit recently, and using an excel sheet to track results because HEM is having quite a few problems.

1. Tournaments are often broken up into separate tournaments (e.g. ipoker) when the table changes.

2. Boss tournament buyins are often listed wrong, and seem to be based on the prize pool. e.g a 3500 euro guaranteed tourney might have its buyin listed as 3501.

3. Often (40%) don't have any stats on ipoker final tables.

4. NoIQ (entraction) tables are basically never detected and have to be manually found each time.

Regards, Punter

netsrak
03-30-2010, 03:49 AM
1. This is because Ipoker doesn't write the table change in the handhistory file. At the moment we have no solution for this.

2. Please zip and mail some sample tourney handhistory files with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

3. Does it work when you use the table finder: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)

4. Is your NoIQ client in english?

PunterSThompson
03-30-2010, 07:45 AM
1. There's a pretty easy solution imo. If a tournament starts at 11.43 and I have 5k in chips, and there's a tournament that mysteriously just ended at 11.43 even tho I still have 5k in chips, and the name of the tournament is identical, then they can be linked.

2. Looking at the Boss hand histories, it looks like the buyin isn't recorded.

3. No. Maybe ipoker itself isn't writing them?

4. Yes

netsrak
03-30-2010, 09:24 AM
1. i don't think this could be a general solution for mutlitablers.

2. you can define a default tourney buyin under options. For other tourneys you need to edit it manually in the dataview.

3. I don't think so but you should check it (in the IPoker handhistory folder).

4. Not sure whether it helps but you can try to add the NoIQ exe name (find it out via task manager) to the exenames.txt file like explained in this thread for example.

bjuhm
04-01-2010, 02:56 AM
1. This is because Ipoker doesn't write the table change in the handhistory file. At the moment we have no solution for this.
You can use <session sessioncode="XXXXXXXXXX"> for tourney identification. How about HUD in this case?

morny
04-01-2010, 03:54 PM
Do you mean how to get the hud to show up when you switch tables?

try using the table finder

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+) - Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

or do you mean something else

bjuhm
04-02-2010, 02:01 AM
Do you mean how to get the hud to show up when you switch tables?
or do you mean something else
sorry... I mean:
You can use *session sessioncode="XXXXXXXXXX"* (in first message thiis part invisible??) for tourney identification.

morny
04-02-2010, 02:36 PM
Im not sure, can you attach the full hand history with this and ill look into it, the problem is we dont use the session code to attach, we use the table name info, it would require completely re-writing the way we attach the hud but attach it and ill have a look

bjuhm
04-05-2010, 08:49 AM
ok.
sessioncode is in the filename also.
one tag "sessioncode" and one tag "tablename" are in the handhistory file.

morny
04-05-2010, 02:36 PM
Yeah i dont think that will solve it, if you dont have auto import on while playing it will actually import the hand fine and recognise its the 1 tournament, the problem is when you use table finder then it assumes youve moved to a new table. The problem is HM uses the table name and the import system was built around this and its a required field in the database, once you attach a table with table finder you tell it the new table name and so this messes it up. Im not saying its impossible to fix this, but it would most likely require a lot of work and possibly rebuilding the whole import process but im not 100% sure as im not a developer. If they just name the new table in the hand history it would be an easy fix.

So to solve the problem of having no hud you have to sacrifice having the tournament imported as different tables under the current system but if youd like to add your support to have this changed please visit the new suggestions link and vote

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/