PDA

View Full Version : HEM ICM $EV at the beginning and end of a hand (rather than just ICM difference)

cyzo
03-29-2010, 05:03 PM
Does Hold'em Manager store the ICM $ at the beginning/end of a hand for 1 table sngs, or does the replayed calculate this each time a hand is viewed? If they are in the database, where can I find them. If they are calculated each time, is there a function I could call or a way to have a custom stat calculate these values?

edit: To clarify, I am not looking for EV adjusted values-just ICM $

fozzy71
03-30-2010, 04:24 PM
I have forwarded this thread to the developer for a reply.

cyzo
04-07-2010, 12:05 AM
I really need these values for some custom stats, so I would appreciate a response directing me to where I could get these values, as it is clear that HEM calculates all of this at some point.

netsrak
04-07-2010, 04:00 AM
Please mail support@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread so we can forward it again.

cyzo
04-14-2010, 08:53 AM
I sent the email on the 7th but still have not even received an acknowledgment.

morny
04-14-2010, 09:19 AM
Hi, ive checked the system and there is no email for the email account you registered with for these forums, did you use a different email address? Maybe try sending a test one and ill check the system and see if its arriving

cyzo
04-14-2010, 09:43 AM
I resent the email. It should be from the same address.

morny
04-14-2010, 10:07 AM
Actually i stumbled across something the other day when i was looking for a reg file, see the evLog.txt file in Holdem Manager\Logs. It seems to do some ICM calculations, is this what your looking for? If not let me know and ill forward this to the developers and ask

Ive also checked the database and there doesent seem to be anything like this stored in the database so it might be calculated on the fly or in a text file

i got the email btw!

cyzo
04-14-2010, 10:42 AM