PDA

View Full Version : HEM doesnt show GBP reports

sholomo
03-29-2010, 04:24 PM
So I am playin on iPoker and my HEM does not show GBP reports, nor showing any hands which I played on these tables. But HUD is working fine. I have had problem with GBP tables even when HEM first introduced GBP/Eu tables support, at that time Euro tables HUD/reports worked fine except it tracked them as they were $ tables which was normal, but for GBP nothing worked, since then I updated HEM regularly, and 1.10.03 update did make my HUD to show on GBP tables and working alright, but still there is no report of any hands. 1.10.04 update didnt make any difference.

Patvs
03-29-2010, 06:22 PM
Did you reimport your hands into a NEW database in 1.10.04?
Email us some of the handhistories to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread, if the hands aren't properly imported as GBP hands in a NEW database.

sholomo
04-08-2010, 03:54 PM
Ok this is getting beyond ridicoulos now. Firstly I contacted support, and they did not understood my question correctly, so I resent it and still did not get any response yet. But it does not matter anyway because there is a new problem I am experiencing now. I decided to reinstall HEM together with Postgresql, at first nothing happend. The same problem appeared. It looked like it does not import GBP hands, it did read them correctly but all *.xml files under hand history folder were still there and not moved in archive folder like $ and euro tables did. Also they did not appear on my graph or reports, yet they were tracked by my HUD on the tables, and I was able to see all the stats of my opponents. I was not able to see those same stats in HEM alone (reports or graphs or anywhere)... I was restarting holdem few times after my reinstall, and suddenly all GBP hands appeared in HEM REPORTS. Well a day later I realized the same thing is happening to EURO hands, they are seen in HUD, but they dont appear in REPORTS. And no restarting or anything helps now.

sholomo
04-08-2010, 03:57 PM
also I have noticed under currency settings that I have 6 different currencies
USD
USD
EU
EU
GBP
GBP

they all have different (but similar settings and I have no clue how should I set them?

morny
04-08-2010, 05:07 PM
Hi,

Did you restore a database to the current database?

Please email me and we can do a teamviewer session, just download teamviewer from TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet (http://www.teamviewer.com) and let me know a suitable time GMT in advance. Teamviewer allows me to access your computer to fix the problem.

When we agree a suitable time you just need to send me the ID and password that Teamviewer creates to get access to your PC

support@holdemmanager.com

Thanks
Morny

sholomo
04-08-2010, 05:23 PM
I did create new database where for now everything works fine. Even those double currencies are repaired now. So that seems to be my problem. I did use my old database on 8.3 Postgresql, and restored it on 8.4 which might be the reason of all problems ? Is there a way to fix it through teamviewer? Or I should just accept that and go on?

netsrak
04-09-2010, 03:56 AM
You restored your database backup into a non empty database (a one created by holdemmanager).

If you restore a database it is very important to create the new database as an empty one via pgadminIII as explained in the FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Backup & Restore Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/72/Backup+%26+Restore+Database)

If you follow this hints you can try the restore again and it should work

sholomo
04-09-2010, 05:47 AM
I did create old one like that, and I did not have any double hands problems or anything. Just with importing GBP and euro hands as I explained, which was happening even in old original database, that was the only reason I was reinstalling and restoring database in the first place.

netsrak
04-09-2010, 10:05 AM
Ok, then the original database was already wrong. In this case you should reimport all your hands into the new database which is working.