PDA

View Full Version : Rush hands not showing once filtered

Pilch
03-29-2010, 09:31 AM
I've just purchased HM and LB and have loaded about 10k Rush hands and a very small sample of standard hands in LB.

All going fine until I start to use the filters - when I load a filter, all of the Rush hands vanish from the display. I've tried a couple of filters and the outcome is the same.

Am I doing something wrong here or is LB yet to work with Rush using the filters?

Julie
03-29-2010, 05:22 PM
You can manually load LB filters into HEM by going under reports tab>filter>load.
Note that you can choose specific RUSH hands by limit under Reports>Edit>Stakes
Hit save and close and then load the filters.

Pilch
03-30-2010, 12:53 PM
Thanks for the reply. Loading the filters is not the problem - basically what happens is that all 10k plus of my Rush hands vanish as soon as a filter is loaded, leaving only a handful of my standard full ring filtered hands, for which I don't really have a meaningful sample size.

The filtering process somehow seems to be removing all Rush hands.

Any ideas?

Leak Buster Support
03-30-2010, 01:41 PM
I think what she was saying is that you may need to click on to add the rush hands in the stakes window of the filter depending on what version you went from in Leak Buster:

Note that you can choose specific RUSH hands by limit under Reports>Edit>Stakes
Hit save and close and then load the filters.

Did you try this?

Pilch
03-31-2010, 01:55 PM
Ah right, I'm with you now.

Just tried it and yes, deselecting all stakes then reselecting just the Rush stakes does do the trick. Thanks.

Julie
04-01-2010, 06:29 PM
Ah right, I'm with you now.

Just tried it and yes, deselecting all stakes then reselecting just the Rush stakes does do the trick. Thanks.

Glad you got things working . Have a great rest of the week.