PDA

View Full Version : Autoimport has stopped working

scarab
03-28-2010, 11:26 PM
My autoimport has stopped working, all i get now is the verbose " Auto Importing..." with no import progress. Tablemanager window still pops up. Postgres seems to be running fine and I can manually import hands. I've tried upgrading to the latest version but with no change. Havent tried reinstalling the client yet just in case its something obvious.

morny
03-28-2010, 11:28 PM
please give HoldemManager Administrator rights:

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator". if the option is grayed out then this is because youve UAC disabled, in which case enable UAC Disable User Account Control (UAC) the Easy Way on Win 7 or Vista - How-To Geek (http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/disable-user-account-control-uac-the-easy-way-on-windows-vista/) and reboot the PC then do step 3 and then you can disable UAC again if you like.
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

scarab
03-28-2010, 11:40 PM
Yep UAC's already off and its running as administrator. It's been working for 7 months or so and just decided to stop.

netsrak
03-29-2010, 07:02 AM
Reboot your computer.

Make sure that the handhistory folder of your Pokerclient is empty (move all files to a different folder for a later manual import)

and try again.

scarab
03-31-2010, 08:41 AM
Wooo! You nailed it, deleting my hand history subfolders has remedied the problem.
Thanks for that was starting to go crazy without my Hud stats. o_O