PDA

View Full Version : sng/tourny not showing up in the results tab

dustin.lalle
03-28-2010, 10:28 PM
hi guys im a little confused as to why this would happen. i have played probly about 500 sngs in the last couple weeks, and HEM isnt showing that i have played anything under the tourny tab. i recently reinstalled the sofware because i upgraded to vista. but my stats do not show up anymore, what can i do to get my stats back or to get the client to start recording new tournys?
note: the 500 sngs have been played on the new OS but HEM isnt showing that i played these tournys, the import seems to be working but its not showing any results. i doesnt seem like the program is remembering if i play a tourny, the cash games seem to be working fine. what can i do to fix this problem?

morny
03-28-2010, 11:26 PM
The thing is HM can easily calculate the correct winnings and placings if its a sng where all the players are at the same table. However with MTTs basically and 2+ table tournaments HM has no way of knowing whether there is 10 people in the tournament or 10,000 so without this info HM cant workout your position or payout or if the tournament is complete. You can manually edit or also you can request summaries which detail the total people in a tournie, the payout positions and your finishing place, if you import this into HM it will update the results for you but not all site give summaries, what site is this for?

dustin.lalle
03-29-2010, 12:15 AM
this is for stars, but the thing is it was working fine before i got vista then all my stats got lost and i guess i have to start over, but i cant even do that because they havent been showing up.

dustin.lalle
03-29-2010, 12:50 AM
ok so i have asked stars for all the hands i have ever plaed and im loading them into hem ive doe about 3 large files and the cash game section is fine, but, the tourny/sng section is messed up, in the reports section there is information on a bunch of tournys but still there is nothing in the results section. Do i have to fill these out myself? if so thats rediculas, before i had to reboot my computer i had a ton of results in the tourny tab, i had a large sample size and the data view and also the graphs sections worked, I want this back. otherwise there really isnt anyway to track my results.

netsrak
03-29-2010, 07:05 AM
You need to request and import the tourney results too.

dustin.lalle
03-29-2010, 02:45 PM
i under stand this but after i import all my results then how will HEM know what i play during an auto import, will i have to request and import everytime i want my results updated?

morny
03-29-2010, 03:26 PM
More or less, you can wait and request the summaries at the end of the day/week but since they dont save it to the hard drive you need to request them whenever you want to update them

dustin.lalle
03-29-2010, 08:44 PM
More or less, you can wait and request the summaries at the end of the day/week but since they dont save it to the hard drive you need to request them whenever you want to update them

but i remember when i played before the new year hem worked fine and it saved my stats and everything, why is it different now.

dustin.lalle
03-29-2010, 11:09 PM
also the import isnt working, stars sent me the summaries and the import isnt showing up, this is becoming very frustrating because the only things that are loaded are the cashgames and i dont play cash games much at all anymore so the main thing is that i play cant be tracked regularly? i dont get it because this program worked how i wanted it to work before the reinstallation now its all screwed up.

netsrak
03-30-2010, 03:37 AM
Are the summaries in english language?
I suggest you zip and mail the hands and summaries for some sample tourneys with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net.