PDA

View Full Version : Hud doesn't show up after upgrade 1.10.4

Gman36
03-28-2010, 08:41 PM
I've been reading up on Hud issues and can't find an answer to this! After I downloaded some hand histories I upgraded the software to 1.10.4. When I start table manager to get the stats to show up on a table, the hud importer starts to re-count the hands again. The crazy thing is that I don't have any of these files in the hand history folder in poker stars. I waited for the hands to be re-read to see if the HUD would start to read hands live when in a game. It never did. I can't figure out what to do. I can't seem to get the importer to stop looking at the same hands while trying to get the Hud to work as well. I am using Windows xp pro. The hud worked fine when I had the older version installed. Please help

morny
03-29-2010, 12:09 AM
Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder please and ill take a look at whats going on, how many hands is it reloading?

Gman36
03-29-2010, 01:04 AM
Here is the file. It seems to be reloading everything that I downloaded. I recently purchased 5mil hands from poker hand scout. I have only downloaded one file of three. This file had about 1.2mil hands from pokerstars. It also took me about a week to get the whole file downloaded into the database. Once I finished the download, I updated holdem manager to 1.10.4. I have re-installed the update to see if it would fix the problems but nothing happened. Thanks for the help. The file is attached for you.

netsrak
03-29-2010, 07:28 AM
Please make sure that the 3 configured Handhistory Folders (FTP, Stars and Importing\\hem data) are empty and contain no subfolders with files.

Gman36
03-29-2010, 08:19 AM
Ok I will make sure that all files are empty. The only file was FTP and I deleted what was in it.