PDA

View Full Version : ongame hud problem

jaxx
03-28-2010, 07:08 PM
hello,
when you are moved to another table during a tournament (betsafe-ongame network), the huds for the new players appear with wrong positions - the hud on each player is shown on the seat of some other player.
you have to close and reopen the table in order to fix the things (btw when you reopen the table your player is seated at different position compared to the moment when you close it).

morny
03-29-2010, 12:08 AM
Its because youve used the change seats button, open 1 table and move the stats to the correct place, once you do this dont change the stats position on that table, open a 2nd table, wait until the stats load about 3 hands, click on the change seat button, move to the next available seat, keep doing that until you find the seat the rotates the stats into the correct position then dont use change seats until we have added support for it which were currently in the process of doing

jaxx
03-30-2010, 05:34 PM
Thanks.
what about Pacific poker and Ultimatebet? I have similar problems there when preferred seating is enabled. You will add support also for them?

morny
03-30-2010, 08:05 PM
No theyre supported and should work fine, party preferred seating will probably be similar to pacific and UB so follow those guidelines

Have you seating preferences setup
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Preferred Seating (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating)

Its explained what to do for some sites in these FAQs
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating For Party Poker (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/367/Setup+Preferred+Seating+For+Party+Poker)
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating For Poker Stars (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/365/Setup+Preferred+Seating+For+Poker+Stars)
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Auto Center Preferred Seating for Full Tilt (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/366/Setup+Auto+Center+Preferred+Seating+for+Full+Tilt)

If this isnt one of the sites you play on it will be very similar. If you dont use preferred seating make sure all the seats have nothing selected in HMs seating preferences

jaxx
04-30-2010, 04:28 PM
Its because youve used the change seats button, open 1 table and move the stats to the correct place, once you do this dont change the stats position on that table, open a 2nd table, wait until the stats load about 3 hands, click on the change seat button, move to the next available seat, keep doing that until you find the seat the rotates the stats into the correct position then dont use change seats until we have added support for it which were currently in the process of doing

This approach seems rather complicated and I don't understand it well :(
If I close and reopen the table , the stats align at the correct places. If I open a new table - the stats on it are ok. The problem is only when I am moved to a new table in the same tournament.

"keep doing that until you find the seat the rotates the stats into the correct position" - I can not understand this...

vlsup
05-01-2010, 06:40 AM
you have two options to resolve this after tourney reseating:
- rotate stats via Table manager
- find your own stats on table and select that chair using "sit me here" option

xdimaxp
05-04-2010, 02:20 PM
i got a problem with the seating places look the third picture(preferred seat)
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating For Ongame-Bwin (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/392/__rate)

but ony my HEM is in OnGame only "-" on each posiition, so i cant change any seat all are set to "-" on the pic on 10max is 4used why my version suck? its just downloaded so i think new?

pls need help

xdimaxp
05-05-2010, 07:23 AM
no1 any idea?!?! i cant be alone with that problem?

_Loki_
05-05-2010, 01:24 PM
xdimaxp

Can you explain the problem you are having please ?

The link you posted explains that you only have to set your preferences at the 10max table for it to work at other size tables - that is why only the 10-max box in the picture below works:

In the 10-max box you can put in any number from 1 to 10

##################################
EXTRACTED FROM THE FAQ YOU POSTED:
At Ongame the seating is a bit different compared to other sites so if you play 6max or Heads Up the villains may be seated at any of the 10 seats at the table so regardless of whether you play 10max/6max or Heads Up the best way to configure the seating is to sit in at a nearly full 10max table first so that the stats will be correctly attached to all seats.

Once you configure the stats for a full ring table it will work on 6max and Heads Up tables automatically. There is also only 1 setting in Holdem manager that needs to be changed regardless of whether you play 10max, 6max or HU just go to Hud Options / Seating Preferences and select Ongame from the dropdown list and for 10max choose the seat number you chose. Refer to the screenshot above to see what the seat number is for where your seated. Note that none of the other options are available and this is normal as you only need to set the 10max option.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/images/preferredongame.jpg

Once your seated at a 10max table, wait a couple of hands, itdoes not work while we are observing tablesso never move the stats box into their positions while observing or if youve played less than 3 hands. The first time you setup seating preferences just open 1 table, play a couple of hands and move all the stats boxes on that table to the correct places, then open a 2nd table, wait for 3-4 hands and the hands should line up fine then.

The biggest mistake people make is to start moving the boxes too soon without allowing time for a couple of hands to import because they dont line up until a couple of hands have imported. Also if your having issues with preferred seating make sure WYSIWYG is ticked in Hud Options / Table Preferences
######################################