PDA

View Full Version : prevent import of PLO hands

hemfan
10-02-2008, 07:45 PM
Hi,

I play both NLH and PLO on FTP and Pokerstars, but for some reason HEM insists on importing my PLO hands as well as my NLH hands. This is problematic because I have other software that is expecting my PLO hands to be in the normal hand history folders for analysis, but they aren't there because HEM has snatched them up.

How can I prevent PLO hands from being imported by HEM?

Thanks.

morny
10-03-2008, 10:35 AM
What site is this for and what version of HM are you using?

hemfan
10-03-2008, 01:11 PM
This is for the sites Full Tilt and Pokerstars.

I am using HEM version 1.06.03e.

I "downgraded" from 1.06.03g(h) because the Table Manager version included with that version was crashing due to a "resource unavailable" error. Several people posted about that error and it was suggested to upgrade to Table Manager 1.6.3c by installing HEM 1.06.03e to solve that problem. Now, using HEM 1.06.03e with Table Manager 1.6.3c I don't see the "resource unavailable" error anymore, so that problem does seem solved.

Rvg72
10-03-2008, 06:25 PM
There currently isn't any way to stop HM from moving PLO hands if they are in the hand history folder however it will only move them once they are at least 1 hour old (from the time the session ended) so you should be able to use the other software as long as you do it first

Roy

hemfan
10-04-2008, 01:42 AM
Hi Roy,

Thanks for that info.

Can you please consider updating the HEM code in the future so that it parses the game type of the HH and skips moving any non Holdem HH's? This would be a great help.