PDA

View Full Version : Purged Hands

Botmac
03-28-2010, 10:33 AM
Running through a few filters today and they do not match up eg, filter #6 says I have 196 hands and I am losing money, but my reports filter section using filter #6 only shows 97 hands and I am winning money.I purged all my hands from 5c/10c sessions as I don't play that stake anymore. Does leakbuster still use the hands from those stakes? If so how do I get it to only read my 10c/25c hands. Thank you

Leak Buster Support
03-28-2010, 02:02 PM
When you run the filter inside of HM instead of inside of step 6, you need to add the number of players in the hands to match the step 6 numbers. The default is it will just show all hands. So if you want just for 6-max, you need to add to click on filter -> edit , and then set the number of players for between 5 and 6. If you just want full ring, then you need to add 7 players or more.

Botmac
03-28-2010, 04:19 PM
Filter 6 is heads up on flop no preflop raise, so I'm not sure what you mean by selecting or changing number of players. When I chose reports, leakbuster stakes and appy filter 6, it shows 97 hands. If I choose filter 6 in leakbuster step 6 filters it shows 196 hands for all hands, if I tick 6 max it shows 6 hands, if I tick fullring it shows 190 hands. So why does it only show 97 hands in reports and 196 in the leakbuster filters step.:confused:

Botmac
03-28-2010, 05:11 PM
Here is a screen shot of what I mean.

Leak Buster Support
03-28-2010, 09:03 PM
Thanks. I'll talk with the developer about this, but there was a minor change made in 6 and 7, and a couple of new filters added, and it seems as though 6 and 7 got swapped around in step 6. It's appears to just be those 2 filters. So if you run filter 7 in HM, it should equal the step 6 filter (and vice-versa). I'll have to have him change this is the next version. Good catch.