PDA

View Full Version : question about some stats

jaxx
03-28-2010, 08:35 AM
Hello,
Several questions regarding the HUD:

- table averages do not show in the replayer?
- the statistic Abb. name - based on what is the color coding? (<20, <40,...)

- when you double click the HUD of some player during a tournament it becomes red but is filled only with 0. The session stats work only for cash games?
- what is the meaning of HU-Limp/fold statistic? is this statistic used in sb vs bb situations in full ring games?
- what does mean the statistic - raise first in bb ? if this stat does not include raising limpers (as written in the description), how can you raise first in bb?

morny
03-28-2010, 02:28 PM
Table averages dont work in the replayer

Its based on their stack size in Big blinds at the end of the last hand

Yes only works for cash at the moment

yes there for HU games

afaik completing the small blind is not recognised as a limp

jaxx
03-29-2010, 11:16 AM
yes there for HU games

I did not understand? If in a full ring game everybody folds to the sb, who completes, then HU limp statistics will be affected?

and 1 more questions:
- i played several hands in a HU cash session and at the end the statistic - 'Bet vs missed flop CB in position' for the villain was 43% (7 opportunities).
But he never limped and also I never 3bet him, so how can he have any opportunities for this statistic?

thanks

morny
03-29-2010, 04:37 PM
No its nothing to do with full ring, its when your playing heads up and you limp in the small blind and fold to a raise

Im not sure what you mean about limp and 3betting, Bet vs missed flop CB in position means to bet the flop In position when the cbettor checks to you, i cant speculate if 43% is wrong or right without seeing the hands

jaxx
03-29-2010, 06:12 PM
Im not sure what you mean about limp and 3betting

According to me there are only 2 types of situations which can generate such opportunity:

- I am on BB. he limps. I raise him, he calls. I do not cbet and he bets
- I am on BB. he raises, I 3bet him, he calls. I do not cbet and he bets.

he did not limp and I did not 3bet him.

or I am missing something?

morny
03-29-2010, 07:02 PM
Please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and ill look into it and see if the stat is recording properly

jaxx
03-31-2010, 04:34 PM
I sent the history on mail.

Another question:
in the faq is written

Donk Bet Flop How often someone bets into the flop after calling a preflop raise.

Fold to Donk Bet Flop How often they fold to donk bets on the flop

Fold to Donk Bet Flop Raised Pot How often they fold to donk bets on the flop when there was a raise preflop

what's the difference between Fold to Donk bet flop and Fold to Donk bet Flop raised pot
?

morny
04-01-2010, 04:43 PM
The raised pot one would just include hands where there was 1 raise preflop, the other one would include 3bets pot aswell

jaxx
04-02-2010, 04:58 AM
Thanks
another question about popups:
i see that the text in the popups is truncated after may be 15 symbols. Is there a way to make longer text visible?

morny
04-02-2010, 02:53 PM
Sorry 15 or so rows is the max at the moment

jaxx
10-09-2010, 07:18 AM
No its nothing to do with full ring, its when your playing heads up and you limp in the small blind and fold to a raise

I still cannot understand well the difference between limp/fold and HU limp/fold

- If I am playing heads-up game, will there be a difference in the values of these two stats?

- in a full ring situation when everybody folds to the sb, who limps and then folds to the bb raise, will HU limp/fold statistic be affected?

morny
10-09-2010, 10:08 PM
I believe this stat is specific to just HU, so if there is 3+ players in the hand then HU limp/fold is not affected regardless.

Why i think we made a HU limp/fold and limp/call was completing in the SB isnt counted as a limp in a normal game and although thats not a useful stat for 6max or full ring players its very important to HU players hence the reason we made a specific stat.

Im not 100% on it, you can quickly verify by getting a small sample of HU and non HU hands and filter those hands out by the exact time of the hand and see if the stat is effected or not or send those hands to me and ill look into it