PDA

View Full Version : Secondary Login error

Biggles
03-28-2010, 08:28 AM
Hi
I am trying to test out Holdem Manager, however when I try to install I get the Secondary Login error. I have checked in services and there is no Secondary Login Service listed.

_Loki_
03-28-2010, 10:28 AM
Secondary Logon ? What Windows OS are you running ? Are you doing what it says below ? Sort the services in name order & see if it's in there - it should be the first 's' item. After that I'm lost :) Are you the only computer user. Are you logged on as administrator ?

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Secondary Logon Service Error (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/81/Secondary+Logon+Service+Error)

Biggles
03-28-2010, 10:41 AM
I'm using a slimmed down version of XP Pro, yes I am logged in as admin and only me on the PC.
The Secondary login service is nowhere to be seen in my services. I cannot follow the instructions below because I cannot get past the install of HM.

Edit; I am now able to launch the splash screen and get the following error:
"FATAL 28000 password authentication failed for user postgres

edit: I have now been given the option to enter my password and am able to create a new DB. Thanks for taking the time to respond, any more probs and I will post.