PDA

View Full Version : Oldish in-client hand histories missing

WeirdAl
03-28-2010, 07:26 AM
I have hands in my DB dating back to '06. When I look at these, I see information in the columns like my newer hands, such as turn action and winner etc, but when I double click them to launch the replayer or try to copy the HH text to the clipboard nothing happens. Why is this?

Similarly, when I export all the hands from the database management utility I get a lot of 0kb files with some hands from the end of last year in the middle of them, and all my recent hands at the end. I assume this is for the same reason?

morny
03-28-2010, 11:52 AM
Do you have the original hand histories still? please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread, If not try exporting a couple of hands that dosent work in the replayer and send them to me

WeirdAl
03-28-2010, 01:19 PM
Hi Morny,

Thanks for the reply, but you may not be reading me right. These hands don't export, and if I select copy to clipboard nothing goes to the clipboard. It's like HM has extracted all its data from the hand then subsequently forgotten the actual HHs.

Is this supposed to happen?

morny
03-28-2010, 03:04 PM
There is an option to purge hand histories and what happens is it deletes the full hand history but keeps the hand and stats but you cant replay it or view the hand histories. Sounds like either that happened or something went wrong when they imported, in either case unless you have the original hands theres not much you can do if they wont export