PDA

View Full Version : Hud moves around (Boss, svs)

brainsplatter
03-28-2010, 05:26 AM
When I start the hud on a table the boxes often is in the wrong place. So i move them to the correct position. After a while they can suddenly change position again, some is stacking on eachother etc. Pls help

netsrak
03-28-2010, 07:22 AM
configure Boss preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

brainsplatter
03-28-2010, 08:02 AM
configure Boss preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

Didnt work for me.
On the 3rd table the hud was in wrong positions. So I moved them. After a while all the other tablehuds was messed up too.

morny
03-28-2010, 02:13 PM
Hi,

Please email me and we can do a teamviewer session, just download teamviewer from TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet (http://www.teamviewer.com) and let me know a suitable time GMT in advance. Teamviewer allows me to access your computer to fix the problem.

When we agree a suitable time you just need to send me the ID and password that Teamviewer creates to get access to your PC

support@holdemmanager.com

Thanks
Morny

Sirax
03-31-2010, 02:45 PM
I'm also getting the same problem