PDA

View Full Version : hud stats for hero

johnnypockets
03-27-2010, 09:21 PM
Why can't I see my own hud stats for tournaments? I have it checked in my tourney config.

Patvs
03-27-2010, 09:50 PM
Hud options--> Player Preferences---> Stats tab---> Display for you is turned on?
Hud options--> Player Preferences---> Appearance tab---> Disable Hero in HUD is NOT selected

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Which site do you play?
Your HUD stats are probably at the table, just in the wrong position.
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

johnnypockets
03-27-2010, 10:03 PM
Display for me is turned on and the disable hero hud is Not selected. It works fine for cash but not tournaments on PS, UB, and FT.

Patvs
03-28-2010, 12:25 AM
Try this first

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

johnnypockets
03-28-2010, 09:06 PM
I have done everything I was told but can still not see hero's hud stats in tourneys only in cash games. I have XP if that matters.

morny
03-28-2010, 11:57 PM
When you say you see no stats what exactly do you mean, you dont have a stats box or the stats say 0, if they say 0 do they stay at 0?

johnnypockets
03-29-2010, 02:18 PM
I have everybody at the tables stats available so I can see (M,H, VPIP, PFR, 3B.) But there are no stats at all (nothing visible) for myself.

fozzy71
03-29-2010, 02:54 PM
Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

fozzy71
04-03-2010, 12:33 PM
Display for me is turned on and the disable hero hud is Not selected. It works fine for cash but not tournaments on PS, UB, and FT.

Your prefs file has 3 HUD configs. Default, Starter, and Tourneys.

The Tourneys HUD > Appearance tab has [x] Disable Hero in HUD selected. You need to go to HUD Options > Player Preferences > Choose Configuration drop-down menu > Tourneys > Appearance tab > uncheck that box: [ ] Disable Hero in HUD.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/fozzy71/HMHUD/support/hm-126050-johnnypockets.png

johnnypockets
04-03-2010, 09:58 PM
It's working good now thanks for all your help and patience.