PDA

View Full Version : Stats in reports

CAL
03-27-2010, 04:27 PM
I recently installed HEM and love it. My question is whether there's a way to add stats to display for a report. There's currently "Default Stats", "Post Flop Actions", etc. But is there a way to add other stats to the report.

Thanks.

a.k.a.Also
03-27-2010, 05:44 PM
I recently installed HEM and love it. My question is whether there's a way to add stats to display for a report. There's currently "Default Stats", "Post Flop Actions", etc. But is there a way to add other stats to the report.

Thanks.

Not at the moment, the stats in the Player Summary are fixed.
I believe this is work in progress though.

Currently the only alternative is to customise your report in the reports section, and then change to the player you want to have a look at, or group several of them together as an alias and switch to that.

LiveproFTW
11-28-2011, 01:20 AM
Ninja bump to prove I used the search feature. I want to compare lots of stats for lots of players. "Default Stats" under "Report" under the "PLAYERS" tab of HEM1 is exactly the format I want. However, I would like to add some stats that are not included. Please let me know if this has been addressed in HEM1 or if you are able to do it in HEM2.

Many thanks.

fopah
11-30-2011, 06:37 PM
Adding stats is not available in the player stats. Holdem Manager 2 does have many more stats available in the opponents tab though.