PDA

View Full Version : Installed TableNinja -- now I can't open tables???

malfaire
03-27-2010, 01:42 PM
Running Win7, 1.10.04. I installed tableninja and now pokerstars won't open my tables. I'll have them appear in the stack in my task bar, and when I mouse down there's the images of the tables with some white marks on them (insert obligatory joke).

Steps taken:

1. Turned off Tableninja, tried pokerstars w/o HEM running. Same issue.
2. Rebooted and tried the same thing.
3. Uninstalled Stars, reinstalled. Same problem.

Immediate help would be appreciated. :mad:

malfaire
03-27-2010, 02:01 PM
First thing I noticed: turning on TN and then cycling the checkbox on Disable Frames helps

Fool
03-28-2010, 07:38 AM
I may be misunderstanding you but this problem remains with or without Ninja running but seemed to be caused by the installation of Ninja? This is not an issue I've had anyone report so far and as I'm not sure I follow exactly whats happening its difficult to troubleshoot. Please .zip or post the following and I'll look it over:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninja(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

Also please PM me your skype or other messenger contact info. If nothing in the logs strikes me as the problem I'll setup a time to teamview with you as soon as possible.