PDA

View Full Version : HUD with heypoker

ZhevZ
03-27-2010, 12:12 PM
hi, well my HUD takes too long to load on heypoker and it doesnt happen on PS or FTP, at first it was loading really fast, but the more that i play the more it takes

i hope someone can clear my doubt

regards

Patvs
03-27-2010, 09:51 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?
Which poker network is heypoker?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall, even if it is off.

ZhevZ
03-27-2010, 11:49 PM
heypoker is part of ongame network and i have windows xp :)

netsrak
03-28-2010, 07:22 AM
At first make sure that the ongame handhistory folder/file is empty.
If that doesn't help we need some more details about your configuration:
please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

ZhevZ
04-15-2010, 05:10 PM
i tried removing the hand history from that folder and it works fine but once i try to start another session i have to do this manually again cuz hand history from my last session appears again, is there any way to remove it automatically?

thanks in advance

morny
04-15-2010, 08:08 PM
Options / Configure Auto Import Options / select the ongame import folder and choose edit and untick disable archiving and select and archive folder and it should move them automatically 15-25 mins after youve stopped playing

ZhevZ
04-25-2010, 12:21 AM
its already " untick " and it goes to another folder, c:\HMarchive, but for some reason some hand histories stay on the ongame folder, but not all of them so when theres a lot of this random hands on the ongame folder it became really heavy and my HUD take too much time to load T.T

netsrak
04-25-2010, 06:00 AM
Possible the ongame client locks the files. After a session close the Ongame software and let the HM auto-import run for another 15 minutes.
Or before beginning a new session: start HM auto-import before starting the ongame client.