PDA

View Full Version : Show opponents mucked cards

Eatmyraise
03-27-2010, 10:34 AM
Hi! I am using HM-manager v.1.10.03b. I am playing on Everest poker and
when I bet the river and my opponent calls there mucked cards don't show but I can go into Everest own handhistory and see what they had.

My friend who is playing on the same site don't have this problem, holdemmanager shows his opponents cards on Everest?

Regards
Eatmyraise

Patvs
03-27-2010, 09:59 PM
Go to Hud options--> table preferenes--> select won/loss Mucked (and make sure Mucked cards TIME is set to something like 3-5 seconds)

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Eatmyraise
03-28-2010, 08:33 AM
The problem is that I see my own mucked cards, and won/loss mucked is selected and mucked cards time is set on five. But I don't allways get to show my opponents mucked cards, then I have to go to everest own handhistory to see it.

Regards
Eatmyraise

morny
03-28-2010, 01:43 PM
HM can only get this information from the hand history it imports as it cant access the hands on the server, can you confirm if the hand histories show the mucked hands and if so attach the hand history, if your friend see's it then it must be in the hand history so please attach that too