PDA

View Full Version : Feature Request: Tagging hand histories to players

Goobertron
03-27-2010, 08:45 AM
Apologies if this is not an original idea, i couldnt find another thread about it.

When i take notes on a player i sometimes note down exactly how a specific hand was played out which can be a bit troublesome when multi tabling and whatnot.

I'd find it immensely useful if it were possible to tag a recently played hand to an opponent as it would save time and so that when i played him i could then quickly draw up that hand history and see how it played.

I'm not a programmer so i have no idea how difficult a task it would be to implement such a feature but I for one would be eternally grateful if it ever happened.

Thanks.

fozzy71
03-27-2010, 11:03 AM
We are re-opening our suggestions forums here soon, so we can have better control of them and make it simpler for our forum users, instead of using an alternate site.

One way of seeing this information currently is to use the HUD Options > Launch Active Player Details Window and click on that player's name. Then go to the Big Hands sub-tab in the bottom window to filter/search for big pots you played vs that opponent. You can also add/edit notes from the same Player Details Window.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Active Player Detail Window (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/122/Active+Player+Detail+Window)