PDA

View Full Version : HM freeze along with the whole OS

inexhale
03-27-2010, 05:31 AM
Hello,

I've installed HM on a fresh WIN 7 x64 and I got to work fine. Suddenly HM won't start anymore. It just shows "Validating..." and freezes after few seconds. It completely locks my pc too, I can't even move the mouse pointer. There seems to be some hdd activity for some seconds and then nothing. I tried the complete uninstall using revo with deep cleaning, removing config folder, doing a new install for HM, disabling firewall and nod32, creating the LicDebug.txt, running sfc /scannow, vacuum database and even doing a system restore to a day it used to work fine with same result every single time.

I don't know if it's related but the last time HM worked, I was playing as usual, then I noticed the main HM window had disappeared from the tray but the HUD was still working fine. I rebooted and the next day when I tried to run HM I discovered the problem.

I'd really appreciate some help here.
Thx in advance

netsrak
03-27-2010, 06:12 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

inexhale
03-27-2010, 09:59 AM
Ok, after countless reboots and a few installs/uninstalls it seems to work fine again. I even copied most of the stuff at the config folder from the backup i've made and it still works. Didn't figure what was the exact problem but wtf