PDA

View Full Version : Non rush hands imported a rush hands

Botmac
03-25-2010, 10:27 PM
Updated to latest version today. Played my first session and the hands were imported as rush hands, it was not a rush table. So how do I go about getting these hands to show as non rush hands in my reports or sessions, and why do you think it happened. Played another session a litte later and eveything was fine. Thanks for your time

morny
03-25-2010, 10:56 PM
What was the name of the table and limits?

Botmac
03-26-2010, 07:16 AM
Table Zoom 10c/25c No limit, session started at 19:39:25 and finished at 20:22:13. I played 53 hands.

netsrak
03-26-2010, 12:48 PM
Did you import the hands directly when playing using the auto-import or did you request the hands later.

There is a regular table named zoom and a rush table with this name and in some types of handhistories it isn't clear which table it is.

Botmac
03-26-2010, 04:39 PM
Yes, auto-import, opened the table with auto-import on, hud started, imported fine. After I left the table I noticed they were imported as rush hands.

netsrak
03-27-2010, 06:06 AM
Could you please zip and mail some of the original handhistory files with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net so we can have a look at it.

Botmac
03-27-2010, 08:40 AM
Sure ,if you tell me how to do it:D, Not sure how to zip a file, I do have a zip program, if you could walk me through the steps I'll send the hand history. Would I find them in the archived files? Thanks

fozzy71
03-27-2010, 11:15 AM
Yes, they will be in your archive. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Warning: You have XXX Hand History Files in your Auto Import Folders (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/119/Warning:+You+have+XXX+Hand+History+Files+in+your+A uto+Import+Folders)

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

The easiest way is to find the folder for the day in question and zip that folder that contains the files. Do you have WinZip or 7Zip? If so you should be able to Right-Click > 7Zip > Add To 'Folder Name.zip'.

7-Zip (http://www.7-zip.org) - free and open-source

For your own use, when compressing things like hand history text files, use the default .7z compression, as it will compress at a much better rate.