PDA

View Full Version : Holdem Manager Slow to download hands and Leak Buster issue

Gman36
03-25-2010, 09:34 PM
Hey can someone tell me if I need to make any changes to the software or the database software? I downloaded 5mil hands and it has taken me three days to download the first file of hands to holdem manager. It's like 10,350 files to process. I have never had to wait so long to get anything to load into a database. I am currently using a mac book pro with Windows XP installed into it. I have 6 megs of ram but windows XP can only handle 2megs. I downloaded the file and used winzip to unzip it. I then copied and paste the .txt files into my hand history. When I start up Holdem Mangager, I click on the "Start Import Button".......The rate of hands is like 5-10 a sec.:confused:

My other problem is on Leak Buster. When I try to acess the Starting Hands button, it just never sends me to the correct link. It just is a white window.:confused:

Other than those two issues.................This program is GREAT!!!!!:)

Patvs
03-25-2010, 10:05 PM
Don't drop the handhistory files in your import folder.
Just put them in a separate folder and use the IMPORT FROM FOLDER.... and not the auto import.

Read the top 10 performance tips thread in my signature. Especially editing the postgresql.conf file.

Which program do you use for the Virtual Windows (bootcamp, VMWare, Parallels) the program doesn't have the option to assign more RAM to the Virtual PC?

---

Leakbuster, which link does it try to open?
Email the leakbuster question to Support@Acepokersolutions.com or post it on the leakbuster subforum.

Gman36
03-25-2010, 10:07 PM
I have VMWare.

Thanks for the help....Do you have any idea about Leak Buster not showing me the starting hands?

Julie
03-26-2010, 01:37 AM
I have VMWare.

Thanks for the help....Do you have any idea about Leak Buster not showing me the starting hands?

Please review this post:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/126233-post2.html
If you continue to have issues please alert us.

mazeem1234
06-30-2011, 12:49 PM
great software, i like it