PDA

View Full Version : New user - A few qestions

PokerAztec
03-25-2010, 08:56 PM
I have a large database (just under 1m hands, all hands I've played) and when I use a filter, (for example, >3 players, unopened pot, on the button, PFR = True) the number of hands at three limits returned is 16459. When I click to show "All" hands instead of the "Last 100" or "Last 500," only 2575 hands are returned. What happened to the other 13000 hands, and how can I ensure that those totals are included in the $, BBS, and EV $ Diff?

Also, is there a way to separate either in one of the reports or in the filter not only by steaks but the type of table (between 6-max and full)?

How exactly is EV $ Diff calculated? Is it only for all-in hands before the river?

Thanks,
PA

netsrak
03-26-2010, 06:49 AM
1. I'm not sure whether your database is damaged or its a filter problem. Could you please post some screenshots to explain it a little bit deeper.

2. At the moment we don't differ between table types.

3. FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: EV Explained (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/120/EV+Explained)

PokerAztec
03-30-2010, 09:58 PM
Thanks for the quick response. I figured out why it wasn't displaying all hands as I didn't realize the bottom half of the screen was representing only one limit.

Thanks again,
PA