PDA

View Full Version : GMT?same hands are in HEM but not in HMarchive..why??

thekabalist
03-25-2010, 08:11 PM
(new to HEM)i was just playng on a cash table on PKR auto import was working fine.....now after i closed the table..i went to check those hands and they are in HEM then i went to check on HMarchive and i could see all tables i played today apart this last one..!!!!???
so i went to check in PKR/handhistory and last table HH remained there even if its in HEM???

can u pls explain why???has this something to do with just being around midnight so it was 26 already here while was still the 25th in uk???
its important cause i dont wanna lose hands for future when i'll do backups!!!

will there be issues and errors as now these hands in HEM are 25/3/2010 while here was already 26 and there was not yet a 26folder in HMarchive.....

thekabalist
03-25-2010, 08:26 PM
ok now that i have reopened HEM and midnight has passed even on PKR those hands have been moved to HMarchives.......
but one more question will there be any issues in backingup as those hand are now dated 25th on HEM while are on 26folder on HMarchive...?????is this a problem????
TY

morny
03-25-2010, 10:44 PM
The hands dont move right away only after you play no more hands for about 30 mins or so but they should import straight away, if they didnt please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread